Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Lunch

So, this morning we come into work and discover that there is no room in the fridge for our lunches because of all the old lunches sitting in there dating back like an entire year. Seriously, the fridge is jam packed with old lunches that we can even see are moldy, because no one bothers to clean their stuff out and interns leave, etc. So, Anne and I decide to clean out this fridge and are totally complaining about the people who leave their lunches in there. I open up this really, really old burrito from Chipotle and go "Gross! Look at this disgusting burrito! It's SO old." Then I looked closer at it, and go, "Hey, this is MY burrito!" and then Anne pulled out this Tupperware container full of old mushroom orzo from 3 months ago, and I go, "That's mine! I've been looking for that Tupperware container for weeks!" Then, I found an old Asian pear that was mine from last summer (I know because I'm the only person who eats them). Then, my coworker Anne pulled out this old moldy sandwich with this old cottage cheese and she was totally disgusted, so I couldn't tell her that that was mine, too. I also found some raspberries that were mine from last week, but they weren't moldy yet, so I'm not counting them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home