Monday, August 29, 2005

Blog names

Tonight I called Sister Number One to talk blog. Conversation was as follows:

"What do you want your blog name to be? I'm going to write about you in my blog," I said.

"Hmm. How about Euni?"

"Not unique enough. How about Eukanuba?"

"That's CAT FOOD."

"Well, you think of something. Hey, how about Corn Dog?"

"I don't want to be a Corn Dog. I want to be something healthy. How about VeganWannaBe?"

"How about Pseudo-Vegetarian?" (Sister Number One is a self-proclaimed vegetarian who still eats fish).

"No. What about Chocolate Chip Cookie?" Pause. "I want a cookie."

"Cookies aren't healthy. What about Moon Pie? Have you ever had one of those?"

Steady munching ensues on the other end. "Why do I need a fake blog name if your picture is already on the blog? Everybody already knows who you are."

Oh. Good point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home